Digital Photo Manager software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Adam R, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Adam R

    Adam R Guest

    Adam R, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Hi,

    I currently am using a combination of IrfanView and Kodak Easyshare software
    (supplied with my digital camera) to manage, edit, and view the digital
    pictures I take.

    However, neither of these tools offer flexibility when sending a batch of
    images by email. I would like to:
    a) Be able to select a group of pictures from my entire collection of high
    quality images.
    b) Be able to control the size of the images in the email without having to
    explicity copy to another location and edit them.
    c) Be able to specify the parameters by which image filesize is reduced
    d) Be able to annotate each image in the email i.e. be able to write between
    images.
    e) Be able to view the email in a WYSIWYG kind of way before sending it.

    Is there a single inexpensive tool (or a combination of tools) available
    that can do the above?

    Thanks.

    Garrick Ransome

    Garrick Ransome, Sep 12, 2003