  1. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Which is the best for a beginner?

    Norm, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Norm

    Canongirly Guest

    Beginner at photography...or reading?

    Canongirly, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Norm

    Tony Guest

    Once you have down the few most basic ways in which digital is different
    from film photography you can use any source. Magazines exist to help the
    complanies sell you more stuff. I suggest books - starting with the library.
    If yours does not have a begginers book on digital photography ask here for
    a few recommendations and buy one, then go to the library to complete your
    education. For the price of a one year subscription to a magazine that will
    mostly tell you that you need to replace all your gear you will get a rather
    good grounding in photography.
    When you want new equipment - then pick up a couple magazines.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Norm

    HRosita Guest

    I like PC Photography, check out at:
    http://www.pcphotomag.com/
    Rosita

    HRosita, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Norm

    MJ Guest

    As you don't specify which part of the world you are from I'll assume
    that you are from the UK.

    Digital Photo
    Digital Camera Magazine

    MJ

    MJ, Oct 7, 2004
  6. A listing of magazines published in the UK can be found here:
    http://www.dont-blink.net/luplinks.htm

    Digital Photography Made Easy pretty much does what it says on the
    tin...

    -Lucrezia

    Lucrezia Herman, Oct 7, 2004