    Thanks,

    PS if I'm posting this on the wrong newsgroup, can you let me know which is
    the most appropriate...

    Ziggy Stardust, May 21, 2004

  2. Ziggy Stardust

    R Guest

    You might consider Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5. There are explicit
    instructions for exporting pictures with all database info to another
    computer that has the program.

    I like the user interface and it can even be used for some simple editing.
    You still need something more powerful for extensive editing.

    Site is http://www.jasc.com

    Roger

    R, May 21, 2004