    silvio Guest

    Can I use my F100 lens as a 105 AF D Nikon lens and a 35-70 mm.AFD Nikon lens
    in a D100 Nikon Camera?/ Any input would be nice.?? Comments..thanks.

    silvio, Jun 16, 2004

  2. You can use any auto-focus Nikon lens on your D100. Remember though
    that the smaller sensor (the digital sensor in the D100 is smaller
    than the 35mm frame size) gives you a "crop factor" or "focal length
    multiplier" -- the value is 1.5, so your 105mm lens on the D100 will
    give you the same angle of view as a 157.5mm lens on your F100.

    David Dyer-Bennet, Jun 16, 2004