    Regards
    MF

    DVD PixPlay

    Munro Foster, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Munro Foster

    JR Guest

    Mac or PC? On a Mac...iPhoto which is free does it...and makes a
    slideshow with music as well....Just did it last week...

    JR

    JR, Oct 20, 2003

  3. If your DVD Player is JPEG COMPATIBLE, you don't need any special software
    (other than the burner doftware that came with your CD Burner). You just burn
    your jpegs to a CD-R disc and play it on your DVD player.
    Most DVDs less than a year or two old are jpeg compatible. But you must check
    the specs to make sure.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Oct 20, 2003