    0
    We put photos, email, historical documents, video files, and other important resources into digital format, then organizing them effectively; you can make these items available to anyone with a Web browser. At any time, from anywhere – with no fear of damage.
    Visit pressmart.net

    simon162, Jan 10, 2008

  2. simon162

    simon162

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    More Information about Pressmart

    Pressmart delivers print publications including newspapers, magazines, journals and catalogs over the new media distribution channels including web editions, mobile editions, podcastable content, RSS feeds, social networking and content aggregation services. Pressmart helps publications execute the new media delivery strategy without getting their feet wet.

    simon162, Jan 11, 2008

  3. simon162

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    do you use the new adobe format for AIR?

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009