    what he would have looked like as a teenager or as a young adult.

    I just want to know what he would have looked like.

    Thank you.

    RandyM, Mar 17, 2007

  2. RandyM

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Sorry to read of your loss. It might be worth a call to local police who
    could in turn put you in touch with someone who does that type of
    thing for them.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Mar 17, 2007

  3. Il 17/03/2007 02:22, RandyM dixit:
    Randy,
    this is a really sad post: I hope to be helpful, somehow.

    Here in Italy we have a TV program named "Chi l'ha visto?", specialized
    in missing people.
    Some time ago they shown the case of a 3 year old baby missing since
    1996, and they had a digitally aged image on their web page:
    http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/Clv/English/lettere/c/celentano.htm

    Maybe the links page of this program can give you a starting point:
    http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/CLV/English/LINKS.HTM

    Cyrus

    cyrusthevirus, Mar 17, 2007
  4. RandyM

    Ken Lucke Guest

    There was also a program on TLC a while back called "Honey, We're
    Killing The Kids", which showed what children would grow up looking
    like if they continued their horrendous diets that they were on. They
    might be able to place you in touch with someone who could help as
    well.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Mar 17, 2007
  5. RandyM

    Bill Again Guest

    With respect Randy, you will never know what he would have looked like had
    he lived. You can play with software but it won't tell you anything about
    what might have happened, only what the software can generate. Why not
    instead reflect on what a good little guy he was, and enjoy your real
    memories.

    That's all.

    Bill

    Bill Again, Mar 18, 2007