    Zealand. Can someone please suggest some online retailers who have a
    relatively good selection and reasonable prices?

    TIA

    T A R T, Aug 2, 2005

  2. T A R T

    PAM. Guest

    www.pricespy.co.nz should give you a price list of places that will post the
    camera to your parents once you choose which camera you want.
    not sure if www.ascent.co.nz do them
    Dick Smiths? www.dse.co.nz
    Noel Lemming/Bond & Bond.

    PAM.

    PAM., Aug 2, 2005

  3. T A R T

    Phstpok Guest

    PAM. stubbed out the damp squib on 2/08/2005 3:45 p.m.and tried to bring
    to our attention, this pearl of wisdom:
    and don't forget

    Phstpok, Aug 2, 2005
  4. T A R T

    Epsom, Surry Guest

    highly recommended, cheaper then so called 'duty free' and just as
    cheap as prices in singapore.
    get a canon powershot if you want a very good quality camera

    Epsom, Surry, Aug 2, 2005
  5. T A R T

    XPD Guest

    www.etown.co.nz

    XPD, Aug 2, 2005
  6. T A R T

    PAM. Guest

    I checked out prices on the web for NZ, Singapore and UK. I was going on
    holiday and wanted to pick up some toys and cheap.
    I found the cheapest for flash cards SD512Mb were from flashcards.co.nz so I
    got one for the camera befoe I left.
    In Singapore, I got an iPod as it was cheapest there and in UK I bought a
    photo printer.
    When travelling it pays to shop around. Make sure you don't just think you
    can get a good deal.

    PAM.

    PAM., Aug 2, 2005
  7. T A R T

    Tony Guest

    iPods are obsolete, this is what you need

    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/ia/ia/pro_ia_detail.php?UID=611

    Tony, Aug 2, 2005
  8. T A R T

    PAM. Guest

    Yes. I saw an Archos thingy similar to this and thought about it but decided
    that I had never heard of the company and therefore could be risky. I also
    hadn't seen the price at all so had no ida what they were worth.
    It would have been useful for recording TV programs though and then sticking
    them on my PC. Maybe even copying some of those old videos I still have
    before the tape goes all moldy.

    PAM.

    PAM., Aug 3, 2005