    there an easier way to do this. The song is 38mb.

    TIA,

    Phyllis

    Phyllis, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Phyllis

    PC Guest

    Phyllis

    Email is not designed to carry large file attachments.
    I think you will find your email account has a total size limit something
    in the order of 5 MB.
    You will have to use something like MSN Messenger or ICQ.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Phyllis

    Phyllis Guest

    I have MSN messenger but never used it. Can I attach the song same as an
    email?

    Thanks!

    Phyllis, Dec 4, 2004
  4. Phyllis

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    or another option to would be using a transfer service
    such as
    http://s17.yousendit.com/

    u can upload upto 1 gig and they send the recipient a link to the file.
    I used them once for a 35 meg file and it worked fine.

    Matt

    Matt Ferrari, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Phyllis

    Phyllis Guest

    Thank you! I'll give this a try!

    Phyllis, Dec 4, 2004
  6. Phyllis

    Richard Guest

    No. Messenger is an online service much like a chat room. Just send him the
    tune using the file send item.

    Your outbound e-mail is being rejected because your cheap ISP doesn't allow
    large files to go with it.

    You can also try sending the file using IRC.
    IRC or Messenger, he has to be online with you.

    Richard, Dec 4, 2004
  7. Phyllis

    dadiOH Guest

    Too big for most any email. Use http://s8.yousendit.com/