differnce viewling website between IE and firefox

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jules, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. Jules

    Jules Guest

    Hi all

    Will try to explain simply as im dyslexic, so even i can get confused.

    I built a website using Dream weaver, many moons ago pre firefox.

    all the images show on the home page in IE.

    Now when viewed with firefox (and someone told me the same on a MAC)

    2 of the imagees do not show. just blank, not emtpy box etc

    there must be at least 10 jpegs on that page, but only 2 dont show. i
    cant think of anything thats differant between them.

    I dont know terminolgy as i did it trial and error.

    if you want to see what i mean

    www.marcway.co.uk and the main page. there should be a shot of the
    oustide and one inside.

    I am altering the website (it was a qucik job to get something up)

    and the home page soon will now have 3 frames, but only one 2 are to
    scroll. which works ok in IE. BUT when i tested it live online using
    firefox all 3 scrolled. (i hadnt yet corrected the sizes of the jpegs
    so some were off the screen, or should have been) all the frames scrolled.

    Does that make sense?

    thanks

    Jules, Nov 13, 2004