    Sipura ATA.
    Can the Grandstream Handytone ATA-486 or 496 do this too?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Brian A

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The 486 can't, don't know the 496 I think it's a new beast.

    Personally the way I'd do it is to use a 2-port ATA such as the Sipura
    2000 and a 2-line phone like the BT Converse 2025. You then have the
    choice of either line for calls in either direction without mucking about
    reconfiguring things.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Brian A

    Sean Guest

    There is also a device on ebay called combine-a-line, i'm getting one.

    Lets you use any phone equipment on two lines... More info when i get it

    Sean, Aug 23, 2005