    clot Guest

    Thank you sharing your views; made me smile. There's some truth there
    somewhere!

    clot, Feb 11, 2006

  2. b.saa

    Mara Guest

    No worries. It just proves that you can't fix stupid. :)

    "Easy enough to block."

    Mara, Feb 11, 2006

  3. b.saa

    clot Guest

    True but annoying.

    There was a song that came to mind as I typed .. Little Children ...
    Wayne Fontana and the Mind Benders? that describes these fools.

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  4. b.saa

    Mara Guest

    They're just trolls. Nothing to get excited about.
    This site should explain everything you need to know about them:

    http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

    If posters just shun them, they leave. They're driven to go - without attention,
    they're nothing. Of course they're nothing anyway, but attention keeps them
    going for awhile, until they need their next fix.

    "Sad, but true."

    Mara, Feb 11, 2006
  5. b.saa

    Rich Wilson Guest

    Hang on, aren't Marty and Mark identical twins? The OP asked for *different*
    personnel...

    Rich Wilson, Feb 11, 2006
  6. b.saa

    clot Guest

    Thanks for that Mara. I appreciate and try to avoid opening
    opportunities. It's just I recall that you were hounded quite
    frequently of recent and it looks like you could again. K'file is
    wonderful but it still is annoying to those who are being afflicted, the
    subject I mean by that.

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  7. Blinky the Shark gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    No, you got one of the triplets. There's Larry, Marty, and Marty.

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    Most people believe if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    Microsoft believes that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features.

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 11, 2006
  8. b.saa

    clot Guest

    I'll let you suss that out. They both applied for work with me but
    regulations require me not to let you know that they are twins.

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  9. b.saa

    Mara Guest

    If they were hounding me, I didn't see it. But it wouldn't surprise me.

    Think about it. They can't sustain relationships, they can't hold jobs, they
    can't do any of the things normal people do, so what else is there for them?

    When you've been on usenet as long as I have, you tend to collect these sorts of
    mental midgets. A "Fanboi Club," if you will. It's actually a compliment to me;
    I am what they are not, and can never be. :)

    "Bullies project their inadequacies, shortcomings, behaviors etc on to other
    people to avoid facing up to their inadequacy and doing something about it
    (learning about oneself can be painful), and to distract and divert attention
    away from themselves and their inadequacies. Projection is achieved through
    blame, criticism and allegation; once you realise this, every criticism,
    allegation etc that the bully makes about their target is actually an admission
    or revelation about themselves. This knowledge can be used to perceive the
    bully's own misdemeanors; for instance, when the allegations are of financial or
    sexual impropriety, it is likely that the bully has committed these acts; when
    the bully makes an allegation of abuse (such allegations tend to be vague and
    non-specific), it is likely to be the bully who has committed the abuse. When
    the bully makes allegations of, say, "cowardice" or "negative attitude" it is
    the bully who is a coward or has a negative attitude."

    Mara, Feb 11, 2006
  10. :) I'd already posted my list of first names when I read Old's similar
    post and saw he'd listed a Marty, too. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  11. I'd've hired Bill first; he came to me before he went to Tim. But he
    wanted six bucks an hour. With that resume? Fat chance!

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  12. b.saa

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Serves you right. When he minced across the room and lisped "Eat me -
    big boy", that wasn't what he meant.

    Oldus Fartus, Feb 11, 2006
  13. b.saa

    clot Guest

    The two Marty(ies) looked so alike on the photos that accompanied their
    cvs that I could not contemplate interviewing them!

    Mark, however, was interesting in his Cv

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  14. b.saa

    clot Guest

    Quite, but he comes from somewhere south of San Diego and I assured him
    his secret is safe with me.

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  15. Damnear choked on that stethoscope. If I'd died, my family would've gone
    after him for mal...uh...nutrition.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  16. If I got Larry, I sure got a poor speller. Always signs his time cards
    "Marty". Musta got Marty.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  17. b.saa

    Spuds Guest

    Don't forget Mordac - denier of IT services.

    Spuds, Feb 11, 2006
  18. b.saa

    clot Guest

    I lurk a lot; have seen the hits you've taken and commiserate!

    clot, Feb 11, 2006
  19. It's okay. One of them works the night shift. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  20. b.saa

    clot Guest

    B*gg*r; I thought they'd got you on that one. What do we have to do to
    dispose of these threats to humans.

    clot, Feb 11, 2006