    Is there anything I can do to speed it up or is it a problem with the line?

    Thanks for any help,

    Noel

    Noel S Pamfree, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Noel S Pamfree

    Chris H. Guest

    You really need to ask your Internet Service Provider or the support section
    for the router you're using. This newsgroup is for support of Microsoft's
    Broadband Networking brand hardware and software. As for a slow download,
    it could be anything from the source computer, traffic on the Internet or
    even your own LAN traffic slowing things down.

    Chris H., Dec 14, 2006