    Jtyc Guest

    if ya feel him as a girlfreind, you both have issues

    You are just jealous that I'm in touch with my femininity.

    Jtyc, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    stop touching your femininity....

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    stop touching your femininity....

    You wanna a peak don't you?

    S' okay, you can admit it.

    Jtyc, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    just cause you have man-boobs doesn't mean I wanna see em

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    just cause you have man-boobs doesn't mean I wanna see em

    But... they're firm and everything...

    Jtyc, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    are they the only part of you that is?

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    are they the only part of you that is?

    Take your gay proposals to another forum please.

    *shudders*

    Jtyc, Mar 10, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "S' okay, you can admit it. "

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    "S' okay, you can admit it. "

    I didn't say I was against it.

    I'm just saying, let'th take it to another forum.. *wink*

    Jtyc, Mar 10, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you are a most disturbing man (I think)

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You shut up, you! (You schtink)

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what is this now a contest? 'cause I wont blink

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  13. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    You know I hate these kinds of threads. You clowns are pushing me to the
    brink.

    Briscobar, Mar 10, 2006
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    That's it. The next person to make a rhyme is a Dink.

    CBIC, Mar 10, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "no more rhyming now I mean it"

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  16. Guest

    Col.Klink Guest

    Vat vas you sayink?

    Col.Klink, Mar 10, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    You made the mess, you can clean it!

    JaR, Mar 10, 2006
  18. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ya know, I'd have nominated this T(hread)otD if'n only the InterNeil hadn't
    schnipped and made it shrink.

    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Ah, ve^H^Hwell, blame Giggle Gloops.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 10, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I see that this might make you drink,
    there's more to rhyming than you think.
    I might take Briscoe to the brink,
    by rhyming all, save the kitchen sink.

    There is no point to this here post.
    It's mostly a game, so I can boast
    that I am the poster with the most,
    and lay to rest the "numbers" ghost.

    But for this poem I will but say,
    "Thank Ghod" that today is Friday.
    I will post less on weekend days,
    and beer-thirty will bring yet more praise.

    And though it's nothing at which to sneeze,
    this weekend, no more rhyming please.
    For this will grant but a small reprieve,
    and be back Monday, some more to peeve.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006