    I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
    Can someone please provide me guidelines?
    Thank you

    Guest, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    That's Jtyc's shtick. He's always dead serious.

    And it's funny.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Must be workplace abuse or something.

    MitchS, Mar 9, 2006
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You're an engineering graduate and you need guidance on how to do an MCSE?

    What have our institutions of higher learning come to?

    Furrfu.
    You're so not welcome.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *Whew*

    I'm glad you noticed that too. I thought it was just me.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm dead sexy.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 9, 2006
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    *shudder*

    I don't understand, what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    Yes, that's it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 9, 2006
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes, that's it.

    shh dude...

    you're going to blow my cover...

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  12. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Mar 9, 2006
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    That was surprisingly helpful. What are you trying to do, lose your union
    heh.. that's funny...

    cause me and my kind are despised by the union...

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you're non-union...big deal...

    ....or did you mean you were a lawyer, in which case I dispise you too.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me? -
    Jack Handey

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    so you're non-union...big deal...

    It's not just non-union...

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you're not a lawyer?

    ....'k I'll speak to you again...

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    so you're not a lawyer?

    After all this time you know nothing about me?

    feh... men

    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I feel ya girlfriend.

    LRM, Mar 10, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    if ya feel him as a girlfreind, you both have issues

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    though if you are feeling girlfreinds in the future, send pics

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006