    Jtyc Guest

    one blows the other rocks?

    It's more of a swaying than a rocking motion if you ask me.

    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Let's give him half credit, though... he was pretty much "spot on!" with the
    blows.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005

  3. hello

    Jtyc Guest

    Let's give him half credit, though... he was pretty much "spot on!" with
    the
    Well one certainly did. The other I think was more of a disintegration...

    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2005
  4. hello

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  5. hello

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  6. hello

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  7. hello

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  8. hello

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2005
  9. hello

    Consultant Guest

    the mcse has a graphical interface, which you can customize to suit your
    likings

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2005
  10. hello

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Don't that make you feel all warm and GUI inside?

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  11. hello

    Mike T. Guest

    There's no "I" in TEAM....or MSCE.

    Mike T., Jan 7, 2005
  12. hello

    Jtyc Guest

    There's no "I" in TEAM....or MSCE.

    There's no "WE" either.

    What is your point?

    Jtyc, Jan 7, 2005
  13. hello

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    There's also no "I" in "The OP should learn google and not ask dumb stuff."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "OBVOUS thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005
  14. hello

    Doom Guest

    But there's 2 i's in Dip Shit

    Doom, Jan 7, 2005
  15. Time once again to send a SECOND edited reply, since my first, unedited one
    probably won't make it...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 7, 2005
  16. hello

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2005