    hello Guest

    what is different between mcse and unix? please help me,
    thank you

    hello, Jan 6, 2005

  2. hello

    billyw Guest

    a unix has had an important part of his anatomy tempered with

    billyw, Jan 6, 2005

  3. hello

    T-Bone Guest

    One is a certification, the other is an operating system.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    No need to provide the merely obvious when the blindingly obvious will do.

    T-Bone, Jan 6, 2005
  4. hello

    kpg Guest

    what is different between mcse and unix? please help me,
    That's easy. MCSE's have balls whereas Unix have none.

    HTH

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  5. hello

    kpg Guest

    a unix has had an important part of his anatomy tempered with

    this is scary...I'm starting to think like billyw

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  6. hello

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    MCSE is not allowed to drive the tractor.

    JaR, Jan 6, 2005
  7. hello

    Jtyc Guest

    what is different between mcse and unix? please help me,

    By my calculations, the difference is four letters.

    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2005
  8. hello

    Guest Guest

    what is the difference between the space shuttle and the golden gate bridge???

    Guest, Jan 6, 2005
  9. hello

    Guest Guest

    The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.

    Guest, Jan 6, 2005
  10. hello

    Jtyc Guest

    what is the difference between the space shuttle and the golden gate
    bridge???

    What, in a physical sense or more like a cosmic sense?

    The simplist answer would probably be, one is red and the other is white.

    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2005
  11. hello

    billyw Guest

    one blows the other rocks?

    billyw, Jan 6, 2005
  12. hello

    skp62079 Guest

    Yeah, you need some help alright....

    skp62079, Jan 6, 2005
  13. hello

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Hey! Who left the door open? There's an AOLer in here. Who's gonna clean up
    after it? There's still stains in the carpet from the last one.

    Than what?

    JaR, Jan 6, 2005
  14. hello

    Doom Guest

    Sexual Acrobat?
    Stunning Artist?
    Shy Albatross?

    Let the games begin!!!

    Doom, Jan 6, 2005
  15. Silly A$$es

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005
  16. hello

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Sexy A$$es?
    Seductive Assistants?

    Ah, $hit, there's gonna be Several Answers.

    JaR, Jan 6, 2005
  17. hello

    kpg Guest

    Seriously, anybody seems always so anxious anytime someone asks

    seemingly asinine silly antiques solely as superfluous atrophy so a

    select assemblage shall attain some amusement.

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  18. hello

    Neil Guest

    Stupid Acronyms Special Assignments Shouldn't Always Sound Annoying.
    Shamefully, All Seem Aggrevating

    Neil, Jan 6, 2005
  19. hello

    Doom Guest

    Sorry About Starting Another Stupid Acronym Storm Again

    Doom, Jan 6, 2005
  20. Dayum...

    Just

    Dayum.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005