Difference(s) between VS.NET 200x and VS.NET 2003

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Indrajit, Aug 22, 2004.

  1. Indrajit

    Indrajit Guest

    Hi All,

    I am gearing up to prepare for the MCAD.NET certification
    on the C# track, taking 70-315/70-316/70-320. I have been
    working with C# for more than a year, and I have been
    using VS.NET 2003 except for the first couple of months,
    when I was on VS.NET 2002. I have not worked with the
    Beta versions of VS.NET.

    How different is VS.NET 2003 from the previous version? I
    am asking this question from the certification point of
    view. I am using Kalani's boks for the exams as well as
    his exam crams. Do you think this should suffice with
    some "digging up of MSDN regularly"?

    Cheers,
    Indrajit

    Indrajit, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Indrajit

    Eric Guest

    VS 2002 and VS 2003 are almost identical from a certification
    standpoint. There's a few small differences, mostly pertaining to
    security, but none of these differences will affect the test questions.

    This will be fine, but you might want to get some more challenging
    questions from Transcender or MeasureUp.

    Kalani's book is great, but his questions are a little easy.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 23, 2004