    Warren Guest

    What is the difference between these two cards? They seem to have the same
    read/write speed specifications.

    Warren, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    Supplementary question. Is either card of any value in performance over and
    above the standard Sandisk card for a Canon A95 camera?

    Warren, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Warren

    Bill Hilton Guest

    From: "Warren"
    I think they are the same speed (66x) but the Extreme is rated for a wider
    operating temperature range, from -25 to +85 Celsius ...
    http://www.sandisk.com/pressrelease/20040211a.html ...

    I have a 2 GB card of each of these and when measured in a Canon 1D Mark II
    they were almost identical, 3.71 MB/sec and 3.77 MB/sec.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Oct 31, 2004
  4. Warren

    S Lee Guest

    Warren choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to spell
    out:
    Probably not too significant.

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canona95/page4.asp

    S Lee, Oct 31, 2004