    approximately how many percent content is the difference?

    Thanks,

    newbie

    newbie, Sep 3, 2004

  2. newbie

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Cram books are a subset of the Training Guides. everything in cram is a part
    of the trainging guide...
    i think the only part cram books miss out on are the examples

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004

  3. newbie

    Eric Guest

    But most of the good info is in the examples - they show you how to
    apply the concepts.

    His test questions are too easy anyway, so I don't care for Exam Cram.

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 3, 2004
  4. newbie

    Raja Guest

    Raja, Sep 3, 2004
  5. newbie

    newbie Guest

    okay thanks guys..so the content is actually the same..by the
    way...got another question..is the 70-320 web services exam cram of
    Amit sufficient to pass the 70-320 exam? if not which other books do
    you recommend me buying? thanks again in advance...

    newbie, Sep 4, 2004
  6. newbie

    Raja Guest

    Again, as others have highlighted, the "Exam Cram" series
    are just abbreviated versions of the full fledged
    training guides. If I were you, I would stick with the
    full version of Amit's book for 320. The link is
    http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    - Raja.

    Raja, Sep 7, 2004