    Said another way: Why use Mozilla over 7.2?

    Regards,
    Dan

    Dan C, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Dan C

    Moz Champion Guest

    Rather the other way 'round... why use Netscape 7.2 over Mozilla 1.7.2 <g>

    Netscape 7.2 is simply Mozilla 1.7.2 with Netscape Web Mail added (and a
    few other AOL tidbits as well)

    Basically, if you dont use Netscape Web Mail, I personally dont see a
    requirement to use Netscape over the Mozilla version

    The Mozilla version is smaller (none of the added AOL 'bloat') and is
    effectively supported by its producers, mozilla.org.
    For example, Netscape 7.1 was based on Mozilla 1.4, so while Mozilla
    improved and added features and fixed problems, Netscape didnt. Who
    knows when AOL will decide a 'new' Netscape version is needed.

    Moz Champion, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Thanks. Mozilla it is.