  1. Vin

    Vin Guest

    thanks

    Vin, Nov 18, 2003

  2. :thanks

    A look around the Cisco site suggests it was branding more than anything
    else.

    The 11.2(5) release notes include a software procedure for upgrading
    a CiscoPro CPA2501 into a Cisco Enterprise Router that access regular IOS.

    Walter Roberson, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Vin

    DMc Guest

    The pro model is white and has limitations on what ios can be installed on
    it. There is a chip that you can replace that will bring it up to spec with
    a regular 2501. I don't know how easy it would be to find that chip these
    days, since it has been eol for some time now.

    hth,
    DMc.

    DMc, Nov 18, 2003
  4. FYI what you use to fix the CiscoPro cookie so that you can load "normal" IOS
    on the CPA2501 is RSL (Router Software Loader.) See
    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/tablebuild.pl/rsl .

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ In article <[email protected]_s02>,