difference between change IP with Yast and change it with Static route in Linux

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by z.s.n, Aug 21, 2011.

  1. z.s.n

    z.s.n

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi My Friends,

    What's difference between Changing IP address by Yast in Linux and Changing it with Commands in router that install in linux Like :

    IP route

    I install Quagga on SuSE 10.2 and use it as a router.
    i had a problem with changing Ip (for static route)

    so;

    Please say to me :
    What's the difference of Changing IP address by Yast in Linux and Changing it with Commands in router that install in linux

    Thanks.

    z.s.n, Aug 21, 2011