    zxcvar Guest

    Greetings! What are the differences between Canon G5 aand Canon Power
    Shot S50? Both are five megapixel cameras. With thanks.

    zxcvar, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Roland Karlsson, Jul 21, 2003

  3. zxcvar

    Terry Guest

    The larger G5 has a hotshoe for an external flash and the ability to use
    optional lenses. See also: http://www.dcresource.com/

    Terry, Jul 21, 2003
  4. zxcvar

    Scooter Guest

    BUT the S50 will fit in your pocket, the G5 is a bit of a brick.

    The S50 really does take beautiful shots in both RAW and JPG format and you
    can choose full manual or many different pprogram modes.

    I'm sure they are both great BUT with 5 megapixels, make sure you get a big
    memory card!

    Scooter, Jul 22, 2003
  5. zxcvar

    Jerry Dycus Guest

    G5 takes an external flas via hotshoe

    Jerry Dycus, Jul 22, 2003
  6. true

    I have a 256 meg. It holds about 100 pictures.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Nope - look at the links I gave - they have different zoom and F-stops

    Roland Karlsson, Jul 23, 2003