    Thanks for the help.

    Thanks,

    jack http://windsurf_2.tripod.com

    Jack Barrett, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Jack Barrett

    Paul C Guest

    Hi Jack

    I was working on the 4th Ed, now got 5th Ed book. Main differences are in
    updated CPU and RAM information, Win XP has been added as well. What you've
    already learned towards 4th Ed will definetly take you 90% towards the 5th
    Ed and if you know lots about XP and DDR-RAM then you'll likely be okay.

    Paul

    Paul C, Dec 8, 2003