    Shadow36 Guest

    Just curious how many of you self studied or went to school. Not juts for A+
    but for any cert.

    Shadow36, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Shadow36

    Figaro Guest

    It depends on your sudy habits and enviornment.
    I found it rewarding to take a community college class. I was away from home
    and I had to keep my study sched in.
    I am sched to take the CompTia A+ in cpl weeks so I am reviewing and working
    on the preptests I find. Next is Network+ and soon Security+
    after that I plan on gettiing the RHCE Linux certification.
    I amyneed to find a school for that one.

    If you are a good self-study... 'go balls to wall' and make every minute
    count.

    Good luck in yourstudies.

    Figaro, Nov 27, 2007