    ??????

    Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
    Although...me like Mongo!

    Mike T., Sep 17, 2004

  2. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Candygram for Mongo!

    the Sherrif

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)

    The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.

    Um.. What is...

    kpg, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    T-Bone Guest

    Now there's a movie I haven't watched in a while.

    "Send a telegram to the governor and tell him I said ...<clang> Ow!"

    "Right chief, send a telegram to the governor and tell him you said ow."

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Blazing away.

    T-Bone, Sep 17, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    billyw Guest

    MINGE

    dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
    we do...

    billyw, Sep 18, 2004
  6. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 18, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    catwalker63 Guest

    You had to bring that back up again, didn't you? <shudder>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 18, 2004
  8. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:04:27 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
    ) said,
    Yeah, I like to gross myself out so I don't overeat while I'm low
    activity. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 19, 2004