    holds in court.

    http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

    Morris

    Morris, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Load of crap

    Steven Pilbeam, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Morris

    Livewire Guest

    Giving someone an ownership certificate for a bit of the moon is a nice
    bit of fun for Xmas, but that's about all. The legal issues would be
    horrendous -- and going there to put a fence up to stake your plot would
    be a little costly!!

    Livewire, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Morris

    gangle Guest

    The Moon is not "owned" by anyone. So, it it impossible to buy
    a part of the Moon, as there is no one to buy it from.

    gangle, Nov 28, 2003
  5. Morris

    DerekL Guest

    That's not true - I own the moon. I bought it from a guy in a local market
    in 1983 who swears he got it legit, and I'm not selling so back off! I'm
    going to be sitting pretty when I get my one man spacecraft is finally up
    and running .....

    Cheers.

    DerekL, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Morris

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Perfectly legit.
    I run my own Moonland registry. Send me $50,000 and I'll send you a
    certificate giving you ownership of 50,000 acres of prime lunar landscape
    right next to Mons Olympus. Inspection flights leave next week so don't
    delay!!

    TRADESMAN, Nov 28, 2003
  7. Morris

    William Guest

    Sheeese !!!!!

    William, Nov 28, 2003
  8. It was on Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:27:47 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    Have you booked him an outside seat onthe shuttle,
    so he can get a good view? ;-)

    William Poaster, Nov 28, 2003
  9. Morris

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Buy 50 acres and I'll swap with 100 acres of prime Moonland.

    TRADESMAN, Nov 28, 2003
  10. Morris

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Now *there's* an idea. I'll do it as soon as the $50,000 comes through!
    LOL

    TRADESMAN, Nov 28, 2003
  11. TRADESMAN Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Psst. I thought Mons Olympus was on Mars.... <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 28, 2003
  12. Morris

    M Mullen Guest

    |> Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

    Did you know back in the 60's Moon land deeds were packaged in cereal boxes.

    M Mullen, Nov 28, 2003
  13. Morris

    philo Guest

    oh i'm sure you can buy land on the moon allright...
    but when you go to build a house there... it will probably be on swamp land
    as they used to do in florida...
    so be sure to go there first and have a good look!

    philo, Nov 28, 2003
  14. Morris

    M Mullen Guest

    |> Send me $50,000 and I'll send you a
    |> certificate giving you ownership of 50,000 acres of prime lunar landscape
    |> right next to Mons Olympus.

    Seeing as Mons Olympus is on Mars, I could see as it being prime lunar holdings.
    Location, Location, Location.

    M Mullen, Nov 28, 2003
  15. Morris

    EricP Guest

    ROFL!!

    10/10

    EricP, Nov 28, 2003
  16. On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:18:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by DerekL in message 208430.news.uni-berlin.de
    Baloney! I bought it in '69...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2448

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 28, 2003
  17. You still owe me for it -- I bought it in the '50s. No, wait...that was
    one square inch of Alaska. It was a breakfast cereal prize. Never
    mind...

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 28, 2003
  18. Morris

    trout Guest

    Don't you hate it when all you get is smart-assed answers? Well,
    never again; once you are the owner of 24hoursupport.helpdesk!
    This fine newsgroup is going on the market in an a
    once-in-a-lifetime offer that includes all gurus, trolls, hangers-on,
    office supplies, and your own personalized coffee mug.
    Imagine having your own staff on call 24-7!
    This fabulous oportunity is time-sensitive, so make an offer today!

    trout, Nov 28, 2003
  19. On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:14:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by trout in message 179272.news.uni-berlin.de

    snip
    Four (4) Quatloos!!

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 28, 2003
  20. Morris

    trout Guest

    That's four Quatloos from the brain floating in the beer-barrel.

    trout, Nov 28, 2003