  1. teacka

    teacka Guest

    They seem awfully slow with a lot of pages cannot be displayed.

    teacka, May 5, 2004

  2. teacka

    Jonti Guest

    No, I very much doubt it IMO.

    Jonti, May 5, 2004

  3. teacka

    °Mike° Guest

    Sasser doesn't take web pages off-line.

    °Mike°, May 5, 2004
  4. teacka

    teacka Guest

    I know that, dimwit, was thinking more in line that maybe they had some W2k
    or 03 or XP servers in the mix somewhere. By causing these servers to slow
    down/reboot, it could have caused some problems.

    teacka, May 5, 2004
  5. teacka

    °Mike° Guest

    No you didn't.
    Yeah, suuuuuuure, you were.
    Dream on.

    °Mike°, May 5, 2004
  6. Seems fine from here.

    Tom - safercomputing.com, May 6, 2004
  7. teacka

    teacka Guest

    Stay away moron! I've yet to read an intelligent post from you. Stupid

    teacka, May 7, 2004
  8. teacka

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, I have to admit, that was a *really* intelligent
    reply from *you*, now wasn't it?

    <snip>

    °Mike°, May 9, 2004