  1. Hi.

    Did I miss the MCNGP five year reunion?

    And what happened to iCertify.net and that paisly chick?

    Politician Spock, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Politician Spock

    Frisbee® Guest

    Holy crappe' is that really you or is Keyboard Cowboy messing around again?

    Get thee to the web site post haste!

    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Politician Spock

    JaR Guest

    Yes you did, and don't you still owe me five bucks?
    Paisly got hauled off by those nice young men in their clean white
    coats with the big butterfly net. Hahaheeheee!!!

    JaR, Sep 26, 2007
  4. Politician Spock

    kpg* Guest

    Yes. And we voted to send the bill to the first MIA
    member that showed up post-pentenial.

    kp "what do you mean you don't remember me?" g

    kpg*, Sep 26, 2007
  5. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    im paisley and im getting a kick out of these replies

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2007
  6. Politician Spock

    catwalker63 Guest

    I dunno. Someone said we had one but I don't remember any of it. I still
    say those pictures look faked.

    catwalker63, Sep 27, 2007
  7. Politician Spock

    CBIC Guest

    They're real. I distinctly remember you riding the mechanical bull topless
    before I passed out.

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2007
  8. Politician Spock

    kpg* Guest

    I choose to remember that also.

    kpg*, Sep 27, 2007
  9. Politician Spock

    Consultant Guest

    you mean the ones of oscar in the fishnet bodysuit?

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2007
  10. Politician Spock

    Guest Guest

    Nope... Not I. First, you say I am NG. Now you think I'm spock. Uhg.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2007
  11. Politician Spock

    Frisbee® Guest

    You did admit to it the last time around... you were messing with my posting
    totals.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2007
  12. Politician Spock

    catwalker63 Guest