    Would you mind to send me the MCSE2003 braindump??

    my email is

    Thanks

    Brian Lee, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Brian Lee

    Brat Guest

    write to Micheal C. Phelp... and ask him for
    braindumps... he will gladly help you out

    Brat, Dec 18, 2003

  3. No need to bother with that... Swen is already on the job.

    --
    Fris "Spud's on the job, Bob!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Brian Lee

    Brian Guest

    Didn't we go through this on Tuesday?

    Gimme an A!

    Brian, Dec 18, 2003
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Brian Lee

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Gimme an F!

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 18, 2003
  8. Brian Lee

    Consultant Guest

    Gimme an A!

    Consultant, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Brian Lee

    Jtyc Guest

    Gimme an A!
    Gimme a fitty!

    Jtyc, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Brian Lee

    Brat Guest

    a what?

    Brat, Dec 18, 2003
  11. You misplet "fatty"

    You like big butts and you cannot lie?

    --
    Fris "Specially when dey's SUPERsized" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Brian Lee

    Brat Guest

    that rules me out

    Brat, Dec 18, 2003
  13. Brian Lee

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Good old Swen love to meet guy..

    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2003
  14. Brian Lee

    Jtyc Guest

    You like big butts and you cannot lie?
    I'm afraid I'll have to ask for proof. Visual would be preferred.

    Jtyc, Dec 18, 2003
  15. Brian Lee

    Jtyc Guest

    a what?

    A fitty. You know... fitty cent. fitty yard line. a dollar fitty.

    Jtyc, Dec 18, 2003
  16. Brian Lee

    Jtyc Guest

    You misplet "fatty"

    Don't you people speak English? Fitty!

    Jtyc, Dec 18, 2003
  17. Brian Lee

    Consultant Guest

    you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    and a round thing in your face, you get sprung

    Consultant, Dec 18, 2003
  18. Announcer: For one hundred dollars, name four famous "Mickeys."

    Contestant: Uh, Mickey Mouse.

    Announcer: That's one.

    Contestant: Mickey Mantle.

    Announcer: That's two.

    Contestant: Mickey Rooney.

    Announcer: That's three! One hundred dollars for one more!

    Contestant: Mickey Way!

    Announcer: Mickey Way? Who's that?

    Contestant: You know... Mickey Way! The candy bar! Will they take that?

    Judges: Bzzzzzzzt.

    10 Points to anyone who can name the source of that.

    --
    Fris "Hint: Bill Murray was the contestant" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003
  19. Brian Lee

    Jtyc Guest

    you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty
    waist
    Feelings....

    Whoa whoa whoa... feelings...

    Jtyc, Dec 18, 2003
  20. Brian Lee

    Brat Guest

    yeah right... like I would show all these perverts my attributes?

    Brat, Dec 18, 2003