    The National Association of Stupid People (NAPS) asked me to stop
    Calling youknowho "RtS". They state it's an insult to stupid people.

    Darnit.

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2006

  2. is thi real

    K lankapurage, Nov 1, 2006

  3. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Uhhh yeah. There really is a National Association of Stupid People.

    And the word gullible isn't in any dictionary.

    And under the word redundant, it says "see redundant."

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Evan Platt

    Pennywise Guest

    Their sure not going to like this then:
    http://drudgereport.com/irak.jpg

    Pennywise, Nov 1, 2006
  5. Evan Platt

    richard Guest

    Man now that's like a real bummer. I can't even call myself stupid? Sheeesh.

    But then you'd have to be included in that category as well.

    richard, Nov 1, 2006
  6. Evan Platt

    richard Guest

    And to think that some of the world's best stupid people got elected to a
    political office.
    Like King Bush.

    richard, Nov 1, 2006
  7. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    You may be exempt.
    I'm not the one who was looking for a "web host for my server" or
    suggested someone obtain a "T-1 server".

    Idiot.

    Evan Platt, Nov 1, 2006
  8. Evan Platt

    richard Guest

    And as you learned, I was correct as stated by others.
    A T1 server with a price tag of $3245 ain't exactly your home pc is it?
    To educate you further, there are plenty of hosting companies out there who
    will put your server on line at their facility.
    They will also manage it for you.
    It's called colocation. Go ahead, search for the term.

    Oh and BTW smart boy, explain to me how ya gonna deal with hosting a website
    at your home and the only thing you got to work with is a 19kb standard
    phone line?

    Oh and tell me what it's gonna cost to start up your little service.

    Of course, your response to all of this will be some ignorant one line deal
    like meat plow does.
    Which proves how ignorant you really are.

    richard, Nov 1, 2006
  9. Evan Platt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 1, 2006
  10. Goldurnit. I was out all day today... you beat me to it! :-0

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 2, 2006
  11. Evan Platt

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Wed, 1 Nov
    Yeah, he's so stupid he graduated from Yale AND Harvard with top
    honors.

    Frosty, Nov 2, 2006
  12. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    You snooze, you lose. :-D

    Evan Platt, Nov 2, 2006
  13. Evan Platt

    Lookout Guest

    Everyone (but Faux News watchers) know he was talking about the
    jackass in the whitehouse.

    Lookout, Nov 3, 2006