    There used to be free dictionaries like this.

    Any idea where to find these freebies?

    Thank you.

    fkissam, Jul 14, 2004

  2. fkissam

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To restored to newsgroups from email>
    <Excessive X-posting snipped>

    Please do NOT set followups to email only. If you
    can't be bothered to check back in the groups you
    don't deserve help, plus it's not the first time that
    you've been asked this -- yes, I have the information
    that you are asking for.

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:26:43 -0400, in
    <Pv3Jc.3901$>
    fkissam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 14, 2004

  3. fkissam

    Max Guest

    In article <Pv3Jc.3901$>, fkissam
    <> wrote:

    > I would like dictionaries to translate for English to French AND English
    > to Spanish. I am looking for an app for my PalmOS V5. If they are in PC
    > format, I can convert them for my Palm.
    >
    > There used to be free dictionaries like this.

    The most common for Palm are the
    Qvadis Lexica packages
    and the
    BDicty packages

    You'll find both on the common Palm sites.

    Max, Jul 14, 2004