    All landline calls to Singapore - 00 65 is the code

    All other calls I would like routed via my BT line

    Many thanks

    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Port Admiral Haynes

    Brian A Guest

    Assumption 3102 is same as 3000.
    Here you will have to include the gateway you want to use.
    e.g. <:mad:gw2>

    The landline is default to gw0

    Hence, for UK:
    1. For local calls
    <:00441274>[2-9]xxxxx<:mad:gw3>
    where 1274 is the code for Bradford (change to your local area -
    routed via gw3 in this case.)

    2. For UK national
    <0:00441274>[1-2]xx.<:mad:gw3>

    3. For Malaysia
    0060xx.<:mad:gw3>
    4. For Singapore
    0065xx.<:mad:gw3>

    All calls that are to be routed to BT should include <:mad:gw0>
    e.g.
    08xx.<:mad:gw0>
    999<:mad:gw0>
    07xx.<:mad:gw0>

    All the above rules should be separated by |
    e.g.
    (rule1|rule2|rule3)

    Do you really want to route all other calls via BT? - for example, why
    not route all international calls via voip - surely BT can't be
    cheaper.

    eg. 00xx.<:mad:gw4> All international route via gateway 4.

    If you are dialling the same international numbers why not set up
    speed dials either in the designated tab or within the dial plan.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Many thanks for this I will have a go at setting it up. Quite a steep
    learning curve but great fun!

    Port Admiral Haynes, Mar 9, 2007