    end is a 1601 router connecting via frame-relay to the core of the
    WAN.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    Kenny D, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Hello,

    maybe you do have problems with your framerelay-links.
    Sometimes it could happen, that the eigrp-hellos are dropped in the
    framerelay network.
    If you have framerelay cir + burst this is common due to DE-bit tagging
    of your provider, where the eigrp-packets could also be tagged.
    If you have only cir bought from your provider maybe it is a mismatch in
    the tc time (tc = bc / cir). If you have the same settings as your
    provider and the problem still appears, I suggest to set your own tc
    lower than your provider's tc setting.

    Regards Alois

    Alois Heilmaier, Jul 14, 2003