Dialer profile for inbound calls only

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Patt, May 12, 2006.

  1. Patt

    Patt Guest

    Hi,

    Will dialer profiles work for Inbound calls only.

    I want PPP Clients using Dial up networking to connect to my cisco
    Router.

    Have connected via Legacy DDR ok. But wish to use Dialer profiles for
    utilising the BRI Channels.

    Have placed debug on this but get error that Remote Name not
    configured.

    How is a remote name configured on PPP Clients ??

    Any help appreciated

    Thanks Aaron for your previous post but doesn't work for inbound from
    PPP DUN clients

    thanks
    Patty

    Patt, May 12, 2006