    I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I accomplish
    this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
    Thanks very much.

    ©®, Aug 8, 2006

  2. ©®

    Graham Guest

    Why don't you just try it?
    You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
    Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
    I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
    I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms for
    audio and video.

    Graham, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Graham:

    Also via FWD USA 1-800 and other freephone numbers are free.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 8, 2006
  4. ©®

    Brian A Guest

    If you add sipbroker as an operator then you can dial *747 1800 etc.
    www.sipbroker.com
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 9, 2006