    'cos I've just quit smoking and am likely to throw the
    F***k!!!! computer through the window !
    Mike

    Michael, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Michael

    double S Guest

    My computer did the same thing....after I installed Norton Systemworks 2004.
    The only remedy I came up with was to change the connections setting in IE
    after I was finished with my internet surfing by checking "never dial a
    connection". Of course I have to uncheck it when I want to connect but it
    works. This only happened in our individual desktops, not in the default.

    double S, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Michael

    Toolman Tim Guest

    E.T. Phone Home

    (sorry...just had too...not enough sleep <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 6, 2004