    So I would add |<*1:00441512222222>S0| ?????? Or should I use a HASH??.
    |<#1:00441512222222>S0|

    Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

    Phil, May 3, 2007

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
    is though.

    Phil, May 3, 2007

  3. Phil

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read it and give you
    the information you need but my crystal ball is offline at the moment.

    Desk Rabbit, May 3, 2007
  4. Phil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
    dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 3, 2007
  5. Phil

    PhilÅ Guest

    It is a unlocked Linksys wireless router with the two ports?? Forget the
    model WRT54G something??

    Have sported it now, #n have loads of numbers stored and a list.

    Thanks

    PhilÅ, May 4, 2007