    scripts, thoughts, URL's, etc to export this data?

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Jeff, Apr 12, 2010

  2. Hi Jeff --

    If I remember correctly you can export the DHCP configuration to a file
    using the netsh dhcp server commands.

    Those are documented at the netsh prompt and in the technical library for
    whichever server product you're using.

    The Netsh Command Reference for Windows Server 2008, Vista, Windows
    Server 2008 R2, and Windows 7 is at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-
    us/library/cc754516(WS.10).aspx

    HTH...

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Apr 13, 2010