    mistakes that I am making with my new camera. I know there is no lesson
    like a paid lesson but if I could avoid some of the pitfalls I would
    greatly appreciate it.

    silverthreads, Aug 14, 2006

  2. silverthreads

    Ron Hunter Guest

    With digital cameras, there is virtually no cost to experimenting. Get
    out there and take pictures. If you get a bad one, check the EXIF data
    and see if it has a clue as to why the picture was bad. Generally
    numbers at or near, the extremes of the camera's specifications indicate
    that adjustments to technique need to be made. There are books that
    will carry you thorough the basics of composition, and the basic physics
    of photography, and they can be useful.

    Ron Hunter, Aug 14, 2006

  3. silverthreads

    no_name Guest