    exclamation mark on it...i have tried installing many times,got all windows
    updates then device just won't start ...

    any ideas please

    Guest, May 13, 2005

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    It sounds like your adapter is broken. Try it in a different laptop to
    be sure. If it doesn't work there, you know it is time to replace it.
    These cards are delicate and don't last forever, especially if they get
    knocked about a bit.

    Malke

    Malke, May 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    will try that ... thankyou

    will let you know how it goes

    Guest, May 14, 2005
  4. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Check the eventlog for messages from the driver.
    Anything relevant there?

    --PA

    Pavel A., May 14, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i would if i knew where it was ... lol

    Guest, May 14, 2005
  6. Guest

    abman4444

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    well i have the same problem BUT with a senao EXT usb adapter i bought it yesterday and it work sometimes and suddenly it stops and give me the yellow signal with code 10 in device manager what shall i DO ?
    i upgraded the bios and my win is XP SP2

    abman4444, Nov 9, 2006