Device Available to connect Wired router from Wireless Device?

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Bakshi, Mar 22, 2008.

  1. Bakshi

    Bakshi Guest

    I want to go on internet using Wireless LAN card of my new notebook.
    However, I am having Wired router at my home. Is there any device
    available in Market so that I can attach that device to my router so
    that it can allow 1 wireless connection ?

    All inputs are welcome.

    Bakshi, Mar 22, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  2. Bakshi

    John Dulak Guest


    What you want is called a "Wireless Access Point".

    HTH & GL


    '' Madness takes its toll - Please have exact change. ''

    John Dulak - Gnomeway Services -
    John Dulak, Mar 22, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  3. Bakshi

    Bakshi Guest

    Thanks John,

    I search on Internet it looks like Access point is more expensive then
    Wireless Router.

    May be I will go with buying new Wireless Router

    Thanks by the way.
    Bakshi, Mar 22, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.