  1. Alind

    Alind Guest

    How do you do it?

    Alind, Jun 25, 2005

  2. David H. Lipman, Jun 25, 2005

  3. How about some more info? What OS are you talking about?

    Michael

    Michael J. Pelletier, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Alind

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Alind - From my Blog, address in Signature below:

    "Either run on-line at the first link or download (thus saving for future
    use) and run the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool, here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.mspx and here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/families.mspx

    This tool addresses a number of the worst virus and worm families/variants
    including a number of the Hacker Defender rootkits. It is updated on the
    second Tuesday of the month and should be re-downloaded and re-run then each
    time as well as when you suspect problems."

    Jim Byrd, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Alind

    xsr Guest

    xsr, Jun 26, 2005