    2002 and interestingly enough the 'last update' is showing as December 29th.
    Any idea what this last update (via whois) could mean??

    TIA

    Friar Tuck, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Friar Tuck

    jeroen Guest

    when anything changes a last update is shown. could be that the hosting
    company has ypdated something.

    Domains generally become available a few weeks after they expire.
    Although a good hosting company can sometimes claim a domain immediately
    after it expires.

    jeroen, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Friar Tuck

    Ed Pulliam Guest

    The quote is the only part of your post I can answer. It's just the
    last time the whois site updated against the database. Don't infer
    anything else from it.

    Ed Pulliam, Jan 2, 2004