    Thanks

    Neville

    Please help!

    Neville Denetto, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Neville Denetto

    Unk Guest

    Right click a blank spot on the desktop, create a new text file called "Desktop.txt"

    Copy & paste the below text to the file, rename the file to "Desktop.scf", then drag the file to
    the taskbar.

    ***** <-- omit this line
    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3

    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop
    ***** <-- omit this line

    Keyboard shortcut:
    Press the Windows logo key (next to your Alt key), along with "M"
    (Also works with the "d" key)

    Description of the "Show Desktop" Feature in Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262088

    How to Re-create the Show Desktop Icon on Quick Launch Toolbar
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;190355

    Unk, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Thank you . I now have the icon back again on my task bar. Also, the
    shortcut keys work great.

    Neville

    Neville Denetto, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Neville Denetto