Destination Address Translation with IOS NAT and IPSec (Help Please!) :)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Xunzi, Apr 10, 2009.

  1. Xunzi

    Xunzi

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    Im trying to capture all traffic with destination address X and change that destination address to Y.

    Below is an example that demonstates the scenaro better :)

    Traffic comes from any internal host on the 192.168.10.0 network with a destination address of 172.16.10.1 i want the router to translate the destination address to 192.168.20.1. The other problem is the 192.168.20.0 network is the other end of an IPSec tunnel which originates on the same router as this nat rule. Which interface would be my outside, would it be the same one as my crypto map is applied too?

    Thanks in advance

    Adam

    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    Xunzi, Apr 10, 2009