    as in they cannot be clicked on. To be more precise I can't change any
    background nor can I set any picture as a backgrond. I have a laptop,
    with windows XP home edition.

    rex, Dec 7, 2006

  2. rex

    BS Guest

    If you have a file named themeui.inf try a right click on the file and
    select install. The windows display tab is mentioned within the file and it
    may fix a setting in the registry that is causing the problem. Let us know
    if it works.

    BS, Dec 7, 2006

  3. rex

    rex Guest

    I can't find a file with that name on my laptop.

    rex, Dec 8, 2006
  4. rex

    BS Guest

    Sorry, It is contained in themeui.dll. Re-register themeui.dll.

    BS, Dec 12, 2006