    What's wrong, and how do I fix it? Spyware/viruses are very unlikely;
    the computer is behind a firewall and is swept twice a week for both
    using updated definition files.

    red apple, Sep 6, 2006

  2. red apple

    Evan Platt Guest

    I hope you mean 1 GIG. If you have 1 meg of RAM, you have issues.
    How is your computer 'swept' for virus and spyware? What program?

    Reinstall your video driver.

    Evan Platt, Sep 6, 2006

  3. red apple

    red apple Guest

    I think you might have found the problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

    I have a folder under My Pictures that has the six or so photos I've
    used as desktop backgrounds, and I swear that the "desktop" tab used to
    only show the photos in that folder. Now it shows a ridiculously long
    list of photos from lots of folders.

    How can I clear this long list, then have it looking only in the My
    Pictures\Desktop Backgrounds folder?

    red apple, Sep 6, 2006