    the default dispaly?
    Thanks,
    Antonio

    Antonio, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Antonio

    beenthere Guest

    If you Rt\click on the black window, do you get the pop up window ?.
    If you do, go to properties and change the Background.

    beenthere, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Antonio

    Vanguard Guest

    in message

    So what color is the Windows Taskbar? Can you see the Start menu and
    its submenus? If so, why not use the Display applet in Control Panel to
    change colors? What color is the context menu when you right-click on
    the desktop? If it's readable, you can use Properties to bring up the
    Display applet; else, hit the context menu key on your keyboard and hit
    "r" (the hotkey for Properties) to get the Display applet. Then set the
    colors under the Appearance tab panel.

    Vanguard, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Antonio

    Evan Platt Guest

    Correct the display settings in your operating system, whatever that
    may be.

    Evan Platt, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    When I right click the pop up window is black with black letters so i
    can't high light anything.

    Antonio, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    When I go to the Control Pannel I can click on the Display Icon, but
    there are no letters to click on to reset the display. All lettes are
    black on black backgrounds so there is no way i can see what to click
    on.

    Antonio, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    The context menus are are all black so i can't read them. I can go to
    START and bring up the Control panel, but when I click on the Display
    Icon everything is black. Can I change ALL users displays from the
    Administrator account?

    Antonio, Jun 22, 2006
  8. Antonio

    beenthere Guest

    Hi Ant, have you tried a System Restore on that account ?

    beenthere, Jun 22, 2006
  9. Antonio

    Maybe Guest

    And not a single one of you ever suspected you were put upon?

    Maybe, Jun 22, 2006
  10. Antonio

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Maybe.

    <holds up hand>

    I'm just wiping the tears from me eyes ;D

    Ponder, Jun 22, 2006
  11. Antonio

    Vanguard Guest

    Well, since the Administrator account is still okay, just record what
    keystrokes you can use to navigate through the tabs in the Display
    applet and to choose a theme under the Themes tab or to change colors
    under the Appearance tab. Then logon under the problematic account and
    use the same starting point followed by the keystrokes you used before.

    Vanguard, Jun 23, 2006